Tuesday, July 13, 2010

WOW: It's Better To Be Opinionated Than To Have No Opinion At All

It's obvious that I love all things vintage. I idolize 1940s movie stars, listen to swing music and jazz on my iPod, and have an unhealthy obsession with Bing Crosby. I'd much rather watch Breakfast at Tiffany's or Indiana Jones than a mediocre Twilight flick.

Hands. Down.

Anyway, I recently stumbled across this masterpiece of opinionated writing and absolutely loved it. It compares the stars of today with those of yesterday, as epitomized in the lives and filmography of two of Hollywood's leading ladies (but several eras apart). The author shares my thoughts entirely, and has rolled into a witty, eloquent, and overall brilliant piece of writing.

Plus, it bows down to the Queen of the Screen: Miz Liz.

If you want to read it, click this!

EDIT: For those of you who were confused, the "WOW" in the title stands for "Words of Wisdom". Sorry about that.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment